Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Metalcloak Rocker Rails

Old 07-06-2013, 04:59 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Metalcloak Rocker Rails

Hey guys,

I can't find a local distributor for ACE rails that I wanted, so I'm debating getting the MetalCloak Rails instead. ( Rocker Rail JK) . Does anyone have any experience with these? I liked how the ACE rails stick out and can act as a step. Does anyone know if these could work like that as well?

Thanks so much!
Old 07-06-2013, 05:58 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Kichu
Hey guys,

I can't find a local distributor for ACE rails that I wanted, so I'm debating getting the MetalCloak Rails instead. ( Rocker Rail JK) . Does anyone have any experience with these? I liked how the ACE rails stick out and can act as a step. Does anyone know if these could work like that as well?

Thanks so much!
From the link you provided:

The Only Truly Integrated Rocker.

No body modification, cutting or welding needed, just drill a few holes and bolt on the MetalCloak Rocker Rail.

With a built-in step, deflector plate and hi-lift mount, the Rocker Rail for the JK protects and serves like no other.

Combined with the optional Exo-Skins, you have full, rock-biting, functional protection for your rig.

The best object deflection angle!
Old 07-06-2013, 10:28 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The MetalCloak rails tuck up closer to the body than the ACE rails do and wont offer as much of a step.
Old 07-06-2013, 10:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

As soon as I get sliders I'm going with LOD. just another option

Quick Reply: Metalcloak Rocker Rails