Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

MetalCloak Overland Elite 2.5" VS AEV XT 2.5"

Old 09-21-2015, 02:39 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MetalCloak Overland Elite 2.5" VS AEV XT 2.5"

I know MC has been compared to AEV many times and it is commonly said that MC is Rock Crawler kit and AEV is street/expedition kit. Now that MetalCloak is selling a kit with GEO Braackets and tuned shocks to match their springs. Would it be just as good on road manners but still offer the better off road manners do to the way the springs work and travel?

I know the MC is about $400 more and I also know that it comes with more components that easily make up the difference in price.

I am wonder if this new kit is offering a best of both worlds, great street and off road performance, easily upgradeable to GC kit if wanted and company is in Sacramento Valley which is good to me as I live in the area.

Thank you in advance for your perspective and expertise.

J

If you need to know what Jeep I have, 2013 JKUR that I bought my wife. Will be a mall crawler until she gets bored with it in a couple of years then I will beat the shit out of it and run the Rubicon every year and frequent Holister Hills

Last edited by jsmith807; 09-21-2015 at 02:41 PM.
Old 09-21-2015, 06:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Edit.

Last edited by Muddywaters; 09-22-2015 at 08:13 AM.

Quick Reply: MetalCloak Overland Elite 2.5" VS AEV XT 2.5"