Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

MBRP Windshield Light Bar with Snorkel

Old 08-30-2013, 07:34 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question MBRP Windshield Light Bar with Snorkel

Hello,

I have the MBRP windshield light bar installed on my JK and I'm trying to figure out if there's a snorkel out there that would be compatible with the light bar. Is anyone running the MBRP light bar and a snorkel on their rig? If so, which one?

After scouring the internet and looking at numerous photos, it looks like the AEV snorkel won't work because the light bar sticks out too much and would interfere with the snorkel. Not sure about the Rugged Ridge one, but it looks like the top of the snorkel might hit the light bar

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Old 08-30-2013, 08:20 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Yup, looks like AEV won't work as it also snakes up the windshield.

River Raider's Expedition Snorkel will work - it would have been my choice but it doesnt work with dual batteries, so I have the AEV.
Old 08-30-2013, 09:11 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 362 Likes on 270 Posts

Not familiar with the MBRP light bar, but do have their overhead rack extension. Adapted it to work with the AEV snorkel with a bit of cutting and welding by a friend of mine ...

More pics here ...

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4378461420621.2158281.1260697505&type=1&l=8 7ad61e5da

Quick Reply: MBRP Windshield Light Bar with Snorkel