Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

MBPR Cat Back Exhaust

Old 07-20-2010, 03:15 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MBPR Cat Back Exhaust

Has anyone installed MBPR Cat Back exhaust and, If so, what is your opinion? I am considering the S5516BLK for my 2010 Jeep Wrangler Sport. My color is Rescue Green so I am doing eveything in black, including wheels, lights, side bars and even had my body shop paint the chrome Jeep emblem black. The black exhaust would be the finishing touch but I also want good sound and performance. Help!
Old 07-20-2010, 03:27 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You are making the right choice there! It has a nice hearty roar and gives you a nice seat of the pants boost.

I bought the alumnized version and just rattle canned it black. It still looks brand new. I love my MBRP more than any of the 30 different mufflers I went through over time (except for a flowmaster 40 dumped after borla headers on my 300hp 4.7L stroker Inline 6 cherokee - that was LOUD)
Old 07-20-2010, 03:28 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I love my MBRP! It is the perfect balance between good sound, not too loud, but not too quiet. My system has been through a winter in PA and is still looks half decent which is a victory for any exhaust system as far as longevity goes.
Old 07-20-2010, 03:41 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Guys: I appreciate your input and look forward to order my MBPR exhausts the end of this week. I thought I was on the right track.

Quick Reply: MBPR Cat Back Exhaust