Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Maxxis trepador

Old 06-11-2012, 10:58 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey guys. I'm new to this thread but not the jeep world. Just purchased a 2010 jk and was looking at new tires. Has anyone ran the Maxxis Trepadors? Or heard anything about them. Keep up the great post!
Old 06-11-2012, 11:08 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have never ran them but was considering them. When i researched them i found out that for a bogger tire its pretty good. For a driving, trail running, rock climbing tire, not so good four wheeler magazine did a top 10 M/T list and they came in at number 10
Old 06-11-2012, 01:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

I have them on my 07, auto, 5.13, 35x12.5r16 and dyna bead...
Here at Brazil I do not rock crawling, I wheel with a lot of mud, water and erosion...
At highway, it is OK... The noise dont bother me... Radio is there because of this...
Handling is nice... No shakes with my dyna beads...
It is my DD, and I have 10000km now, with a lot of rubber to burn... Maybe I wll go for 50000 km...
Old 10-31-2013, 03:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

Not to bring up an old post, but I just got my mounted today and went from good year mtrs to these... The treps seem smaller but it's a great ride. Let's see how they fair off road!
Old 11-01-2013, 06:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by HiHoSilver
Not to bring up an old post, but I just got my mounted today and went from good year mtrs to these... The treps seem smaller but it's a great ride. Let's see how they fair off road!
My friend runs these on his rock crawler and really likes them off road. He feels they won't last long because they are so soft & sticky. His 40" were around $3000.00 so not a cheap tire.

Quick Reply: Maxxis trepador