Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Magnaflow or Mbrp?

Old 03-29-2016, 03:38 PM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Our Rock crawler system will give you a nice, deep sound, and still be quiet enough for daily driving. The design of the 2 systems is similar, but our rock crawler system will be made of 100% stainless steel, which resists rust much better than aluminized steel, and also comes with a lifetime warranty. The one with the best sound will be entirely up to you to decide, since no two people have the same preferences when it comes to exhaust. Here's a quick clip showing the installation and sound of our system:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZAkKblKfyI
Old 03-29-2016, 03:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MagnaFlow
Our Rock crawler system will give you a nice, deep sound, and still be quiet enough for daily driving. The design of the 2 systems is similar, but our rock crawler system will be made of 100% stainless steel, which resists rust much better than aluminized steel, and also comes with a lifetime warranty. The one with the best sound will be entirely up to you to decide, since no two people have the same preferences when it comes to exhaust. Here's a quick clip showing the installation and sound of our system: YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZAkKblKfyI

Thanks for the reply is there highway drone? Thanks
Old 03-29-2016, 04:13 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Jasoncinpean
I currently have a mbrp exhaust the one that tucks up behind the rear bumper. No highway drone sounds great. I am although looking at switching to a Rockkrawler magnaflow exhaust anyone have one? Highway drone? Anyone like one brand more than the other? Mbrp was 430 the magnaflow is 470.
I have the mbrp too. It's not bad. We have a 6 cylinder is never going to sind like an 8. I picked mine up off Craigslist for $160 and am happy. No drone, just a little louder. Just what I was looking for.
Old 03-30-2016, 10:41 AM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Jasoncinpean
Thanks for the reply is there highway drone? Thanks
Sure thing! There's no highway drone with this system if your pre-catback exhaust components are all stock (resonators, cats etc).
Old 04-02-2016, 12:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MagnaFlow
Sure thing! There's no highway drone with this system if your pre-catback exhaust components are all stock (resonators, cats etc).

Yeah I have a rippsupercharger, ripp long tubes and cats. Wonder how this would all sound lol
Old 04-02-2016, 04:48 PM
JK Newbie

[QUOTE=Jasoncinpean;4198057]I currently have a mbrp exhaust the one that tucks up behind the rear bumper. No highway drone sounds great. I am although looking at switching to a Rockkrawler magnaflow exhaust anyone have one? Highway drone? Anyone like one brand more than the other? Mbrp was 430 the magnaflow is 470.[/QUOTE

I have a 3 inch single into the magnaflow and dual out. You can hear it on the highway but it's not a drone.l I like the way it sounds . Sounds really good when you stomp it. Don't know about the mbrp.

GW in little rock

Quick Reply: Magnaflow or Mbrp?