Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Magnaflow Exhaust

Old 07-12-2011, 01:46 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Magnaflow Exhaust

I purchased a Magnaflow exhaust online from Wundercarparts.com via Amazon. Unfortunately, the Amazon purchase process was less than stellar. Despite my putting in that I needed the exhaust for the unlimited, I was sent a two door exhaust. It looks like there is only one addtional piece and clamp for the unlimited that is not included in the two door kit. Does anyone know if this is correct? If so, does anyone know where I can purchase (online as I am in Chicago) the additional piece? I really don't want to pay the shipping to send the whole box back, its huge. I know I could probably go to a muffler shop but I was hoping to do it my self. Any suggestions?
Old 07-12-2011, 01:59 PM
JK Super Freak

Why not make the seller get you what you bought? You shouldn't be stuck holding the bag it they messed-up. I'd still check with a magnaflow dealer to see if you can buy the part you need.
Old 07-12-2011, 02:01 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If it is the rear section, maybe it could bolt onto your stock pipes?
Old 07-13-2011, 04:22 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Orangeav
Why not make the seller get you what you bought? You shouldn't be stuck holding the bag it they messed-up. I'd still check with a magnaflow dealer to see if you can buy the part you need.
I will keep calling. I knew I should have when I posted just looking for a less annoying solution.
Old 07-13-2011, 04:34 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Urbanjk

I will keep calling. I knew I should have when I posted just looking for a less annoying solution.
I know the feeling!!! Good luck!!!
Old 07-13-2011, 04:35 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I would either ship back to seller and make them pay for return or just spend probably around $25 and have muffler just put on piece. Atleast then there is no more waiting and bs
Old 07-13-2011, 04:37 AM
JK Freak

Are you missing the forward straight pipe or the one bend over axle? If straight, a shop can get that easily for less then you could buy and install. I really like my Magnaflow system.

Quick Reply: Magnaflow Exhaust