Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Magnaflow Exhaust?

Old 03-22-2010, 03:36 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Magnaflow Exhaust?

Has anybody purchased a magnaflow exhaust? If so what are your thoughts about it? How does it sound, any performance gains.....etc.
Old 03-22-2010, 05:32 PM
JK Super Freak

Welcome to the forum... I think you will find good results if you use the search feature up in the right hand corner and type in magnaflow. Several threads on them and all cat back exhausts for that matter and their pro's and con's.

Good luck.
Old 03-22-2010, 05:35 PM
JK Freak

I have been running a Magnaflow for about 2 years now. I like the sound, kind of a deep throaty sound. If you search, I think someone has a thread with audio clips of the different exhaust systems out there, Magnaflow being one of them. I put an aFe Cool Air intake in at the same time. I did gain about 2mpg. I picked up a little low-end torque, but that's about it.

Quick Reply: Magnaflow Exhaust?