Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

M-Force shocks with 4" Superlift

Old 02-09-2008, 07:06 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default M-Force shocks with 4" Superlift

Does anyone know if they make the M-Force shock to work with a 4" lift? I've got to find smoother shocks than what came standard with my Superlift 4" kit. The Superlift shocks are about as rough as I've ever felt. If not, is there a smoother riding shock that you'd recommend? I'm trying to include a picture of my JK but I don't know if this is going to work.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0403.JPG
Views:	54
Size:	73.5 KB
ID:	6126  
Old 02-09-2008, 09:19 PM
JK Newbie

Hey Forrest whats been going on! Try Northridge 4x4 they should have them. How is the jeep club coming.......I am patiently waiting. Did you make Gray Rock last weekend?
Old 02-10-2008, 05:33 AM
JK Newbie

Casey,
What's up man? I haven't been anywhere in a while. How about you? We need to get together and form us a club! It would be great to have something put together by Spring so we could go on some rides.
Old 02-10-2008, 04:57 PM
JK Newbie

Yeah we need to get ready for some spring time action. Starting to see more and more JK's around town. We really need to get some people together for some rides. Me and Jennifer went to Coosa County management area a couple months back, still cleaning the red dust out of it. My shocks are also fading a little but still OK. I do have another set setting in the garage though. Today was great for letting down the top...we rode around town a little. Keep in touch!

Quick Reply: M-Force shocks with 4" Superlift