Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Low Speed Wobble Help

Old 09-22-2008, 06:30 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

And I thought i was the only one to have this prob. But I need new tires (33,000 on stock rubi tire) and rims( concrete culvert burried deep in the grass). I hope that when i change these it will stop. It will almost shake the steering wheel out of my hand at around 52-55 mph!
Old 09-22-2008, 06:58 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Another item....... I just noticed your photo and it looks that you are running the center caps on the wheel.... just a note.... I had to take mine off and do some work on the them to ensure they fit correctly.... Remember....when they balance the wheel the center caps are not on the wheel...when you drive it...they are installed.... IF THEY ARE NOT PERFECTLY SEATED THEY WILL CAUSE THE WOBBLE. Hope it helps. Cujo

Quick Reply: Low Speed Wobble Help