Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Looking for pics of JK Unlimited w RC 2.5 Coil Lift and 35's

Old 02-26-2009, 01:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for pics of JK Unlimited w RC 2.5 Coil Lift and 35's

I am installing the lift Sat morning and really want to make sure that I will be fine with the 2.5 coil lift runnning 35's with aftermarket 17's and 4.5 BS... I have seen many RC 2.5 BB lifts with 35's but no 4 dr's running coil lifts
Old 02-26-2009, 02:26 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We are gonna be in the same boat, I am putting my RC lift on Saturday as well...35's are gonna have to wait a little bit
Old 02-26-2009, 03:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

Search. On page two of this sub forum there is a thread with the same picture you are asking for
Old 02-26-2009, 03:44 PM
JK Newbie

Here you go! RC 2.5" with 2.2 shocks. Very easy install. When doing the front get it up high enough to crank the axle down to get the spring in. Don't worry about pushing down too hard on the axle. On the rear, remember to take off the brake line bracket and put it back. Again, don't worry about cranking the axle down low enough to get the springs in easily. Last item: don't forget to recenter your steering wheel when done. Very, very easy there is a write up on here but it is basically, taking a 15mm wrench, lossening the 2 bolts and rotating the shaft. You will need to adjust a few times to get it right.

Oh yeah, I had to trim a little bit of the plastic "skid guard" since the tires rubbed a tiny bit at full turn. Now, I have the rugged ridge stubby bumper so it doesn't matter anymore.
Click image for larger version

Name:	Lifted jeep 004.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	40.5 KB
ID:	19882
Old 02-26-2009, 05:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks Looks good...Any 4drs out there???
Old 02-26-2009, 05:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Thantos
Search. On page two of this sub forum there is a thread with the same picture you are asking for
Where are you pointing to

Quick Reply: Looking for pics of JK Unlimited w RC 2.5 Coil Lift and 35's