Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Looking to lift the jk thoughts

Old 04-20-2013, 05:36 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking to lift the jk thoughts

I don't really see me ever running any bigger then a 33 but one day maybe. Anyways I'm looking at a 2.5 inch lift or a performance leveling kit from teraflex. Where I live is mainly mud and flatter land what would you do just need second opinion.
Old 04-20-2013, 05:48 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by big c
I don't really see me ever running any bigger then a 33 but one day maybe. Anyways I'm looking at a 2.5 inch lift or a performance leveling kit from teraflex. Where I live is mainly mud and flatter land what would you do just need second opinion.
for that sort of extreme gear you are going to need coil-overs.
Old 04-21-2013, 03:11 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have the teraflex leveling kit now and its better than stock. I did swap out my shocks for biilsteins. In the next few weeks im going to upgrade to an aev 2.5 for a little extra lift due to my 34's and heavy bumpers.
Old 04-21-2013, 03:31 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have a Tera flex leveling kit and i also did the rubicon spring swap(18/59) with shocks. I am running 33" tires and actually feel I could comfortably run 35" bc there is plenty of room with that setup.gearing is the only reason I didn't.goodluck.there are plenty of options

Sent from my iPad using JK-Forum

Quick Reply: Looking to lift the jk thoughts