Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Looking just to get rid of the rake

Old 01-19-2009, 04:36 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JulianK
What I'll likely do is stack 2x.75" spacers to give me the 1.5" I need. Readylift is the only one who seems to make a spacer (adjustable) to 1.5" but at almost $300 bucks here that's a little pricey, aluminum or not.
You can get 2 daystar front & rearspacer kits for 80 bucks from Qtec, stack 2 fronts & use 1 rear spacer & it will sit great. I used this set-up before my 3 inch lift, sorry no pics
Old 01-19-2009, 08:54 PM
JK Newbie

I also installed the Daystar .75" spacer on the front. Still have a little rake and I am probably going to buy the 1.75" front spacer set from Daystar as it is the same price as another .75" set.
Old 01-20-2009, 04:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JulianK
So I spent about 30 minutes this morning at my local 4x4 shop this morning with a jack, a level and a measuring tape. After much deliberation, we decided that I need 1.5 inches at the front to get rid of the rake. Now....I could've swore I'd seen 1.5 inch coil spacers but for some reason, I can't find any! I therefore have a couple of questions for you all-knowledgeable in this matter out there in cyberland.

1) Did we measure wrong...and that's why I can only find 1.75" spacers?
2) Can I stack 2x.75" spacers to add up to 1.5"?
3) Is the 1.75" spacer (or any spacer for that matter) going to sag? ... hopefully to 1.5!

I'm running stock 32's and I don't want to go with a full lift, I just want the Jeep to just look right! Any advice you can offer would be greatly appreciated. Thanks all.
\

Here is what you want: Daystar 1 3/4 inch front leveling spacer. I have it and it is levels the jeep perfectly. I posted about it before and there are pictures in the post.

Quick Reply: Looking just to get rid of the rake