Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Looking for help with a storage idea...

Old 11-17-2008, 05:25 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Choppus
Crap, I actually ordered the molle seat covers before I finalized the deal on the Jeep. LOL I thought they were made for the Jeep?
they are but if you look most places that have them say they only go up to 2006 model year
Old 11-17-2008, 07:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by omni2377

I haven't started working on how to attatch it, but I figure I'll take off that plastic piece and use threaded inserts.The webbing going over the brake light is just to hold it in place, no helpers at home today...
i think your idea is headed in a great direction....use nutserts, and attach the quick release buckels to the tailgate....and sew the other end of the buckles on the molly...and you can remove at will.....or use some kind of brads with the nutserts......and perm attach to tailgate....looks bad 2 the bone
Old 11-17-2008, 08:55 PM
JK Newbie

I found this, it is being evaluated for production

http:// springtailsolutions.com/gpage2.html

Old 11-18-2008, 07:26 AM
JK Newbie

I could totaly go for something lke that. My everyday carry is a collection of molle's. so to be able to safely stow them when I dont need them in the jeep would be great!!

-Rokin
Old 11-19-2008, 01:50 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by chaddlane
they are but if you look most places that have them say they only go up to 2006 model year
I ordered from 4WD and they say that they list them as fitting the CJ/YJ/TJ/JK. But you don't actually pick the model that you want, so I should have figured. I ordered neoprene seat covers as well. I didn't like how the corners were exposed on the seat with the molle covers. Don't want to wear that one part of the seat and not the rest. Besides I had neoprene seat covers in the TJ and loved them. So if gets a little wet inside the molle seat covers might soak up a little, but the neoprene will stop the seat from getting soaked and letting the water down to the frame of the seat and rusting it out. I only got the front molle covers. The rear will have the neoprene only.
Old 03-09-2009, 08:04 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by chaddlane
I found this, it is being evaluated for production

http:// springtailsolutions.com/gpage2.html

Springtailsolutions has the intial run of their MPAC rack available for purchase on their web site. Price is 180.50 delivered and delivery is expected mid-April. I just ordered mine.

http://ww*.springtailsolutions.com/gpage7.html
Old 03-09-2009, 10:19 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by KenB1010
Springtailsolutions has the intial run of their MPAC rack available for purchase on their web site. Price is 180.50 delivered and delivery is expected mid-April. I just ordered mine.

http://ww*.springtailsolutions.com/gpage7.html
I just ordered mine too. Can't wait to get it

Quick Reply: Looking for help with a storage idea...