Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

looking to buy used wheels w/ tpms sensors installed for my 2010 jku...

Old 12-06-2011, 12:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default looking to buy used wheels w/ tpms sensors installed for my 2010 jku...

I am looking to buy used wheels and tires that already have the tmps sensors installed. How do i make the used sensors play nice with my 2010 jku? Will i need to reset the sensors, or will the jeep recognize the different sensors?

Do all of the sensors send out the same signal, or are they paired with the jeep's computer?

Thanks in advance for any help... i searched, but i could not find an answer for these questions.
Old 12-06-2011, 04:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

bump ... anyone?
Old 12-06-2011, 04:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by wsutwiggy
The TPS sensors are year specific, don't buy them off ebay and think that they will just work
the wheels i am looking at already have tmps sensors in them... is there any way to re-set them, or would i have to get my tpms sensors installed in the new wheels? if that is the case, i would probably be better off getting a procal.

Quick Reply: looking to buy used wheels w/ tpms sensors installed for my 2010 jku...