Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Looking for aftermarket exhaust

Old 09-06-2016, 09:41 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Magnaflow

I also went with the Magnaflow Performance Exhaust 17144. Sounds great and very unexpected to everyone else when you leave a traffic light. Plus sounds great on the trail and wont get torn up by rocks or trees.
Old 09-06-2016, 09:43 AM
JK Newbie

Default Great price

I left this out. I went to Magnaflow then went to online dealers and then to "Hot exhaust" I believe. Signed up for email discount and got like $100 off price and I think free shipping.
Old 09-06-2016, 10:37 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Fall rebate started on the 1st

DynoMax® Performance Exhaust Promotions
Old 09-06-2016, 02:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 1brownJKU
I left this out. I went to Magnaflow then went to online dealers and then to "Hot exhaust" I believe. Signed up for email discount and got like $100 off price and I think free shipping.
this Borla is one exhaust note louder than stock. I hate it.
Old 09-06-2016, 02:53 PM
JK Newbie

Was looking at this one

Magnaflow 10415
Old 09-07-2016, 10:51 AM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by lwp411
I went with this and I'm very happy with it. Nice, noticeable note, but not too loud or obnoxious in any way. I like that it's hidden away and removes a little bulk from the back of the vehicle.
My ego-driven butt dyno probably thinks there is a performance gain, but I doubt it's enough to care about, and that's not why I bought it anyway.
Originally Posted by 1brownJKU
I also went with the Magnaflow Performance Exhaust 17144. Sounds great and very unexpected to everyone else when you leave a traffic light. Plus sounds great on the trail and wont get torn up by rocks or trees.
Glad to hear you guys are loving your new systems! Thank you again for choosing Magnaflow!

Originally Posted by Antonio5664
Was looking at this one

Magnaflow 10415
Antonio, if you are looking to do a custom exhaust and would like some recommendations, feel free to shoot us a PM!
Old 09-07-2016, 11:02 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MagnaFlow
Glad to hear you guys are loving your new systems! Thank you again for choosing Magnaflow! Antonio, if you are looking to do a custom exhaust and would like some recommendations, feel free to shoot us a PM!
if I send you a brand new Borla you cut me a deal on a magnaflow hahaha. I hate the Borla. Sounds like stock.
Old 09-07-2016, 02:43 PM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by VitaminLee
if I send you a brand new Borla you cut me a deal on a magnaflow hahaha. I hate the Borla. Sounds like stock.
We wish we could! If you ever decide to change in the future, we would be more than happy to help you choose the right system

Quick Reply: Looking for aftermarket exhaust