Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Long travel shocks for teraflex 4"

Old 02-25-2011, 08:18 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ya I didn't get mine from teraflex, but they are specifically valved for the jk. I don't know the exact length, but they are on the long side I think made for a 4-6 inch lift. I did have to add the TF speed bump, THEY ROCK, and cut to length bump stop pads for them, so I wouldn't bottom the shocks wile blazing through the dunes or desert. If I could have gotten them from TF I would, but I think it was right before they started selling/advertising them. I'm not sure if the TF ones are adjustable nitrogen though, and that is a must for me.
Old 02-25-2011, 08:29 AM
JK Enthusiast

O ya, I do have a 4 door with rockhard armor all around plus a winch ect. So its heavy. I run their 4" spring with a 3/4" spacer up front, and just the 4" spring in the rear. Also the factory senders are a must for me, and I don't want to stuff my 37s into them all the time, so the bump stop setup I have stops that too.
Old 02-25-2011, 08:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

King shocks are another one you should check out. Check out off road evolution, they have the lowest prices. That's what I'm currently using!

Quick Reply: Long travel shocks for teraflex 4"