Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Long ranger additional 43ltr fuel tanks for 2 door jk

Old 09-18-2011, 02:28 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Long ranger additional 43ltr fuel tanks for 2 door jk

Hi there just wondering if any one have bought one of the long ranger fuel tanks for the extra fuel load? its the 42ltr with transfur pump guage and all. If you have any good or bad points bout them? im looking at buying one they r $1500aus, and dont want to buy one if they use dodgy soild state pumps or anything like that. Cheerz
Old 09-18-2011, 07:05 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am also looking to do this upgrade. I have done a lot of searching online and I have only found one person that has actually done the install and posted a write up about it. His screen name is "wherethehellisjames" . I think he was offering to be a rep for the company. I don't know if he is on these forums but where were we before Google?
Old 09-18-2011, 08:08 AM
JK Freak

check out Alpha Expedition they have it listed for USA:

http://alphaexpedition.com/index.php...mages.tpl.html

I recall reading they use solid state pump during my research a while back.

there are also several you tube videos out there - a few on the install
Old 09-18-2011, 11:21 AM
JK Newbie

cheerz guys, i was looking into it and i need to be careful because i lifted the jeep 2" and i havent used adjustable panhard rods the tail shaft my hit so i gota get the bracekts. old man emu does the rear bracket but not front dont know y, but i have heard the welds arent to strong but in saying that you should be welding to the axel housings.

Quick Reply: Long ranger additional 43ltr fuel tanks for 2 door jk