Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
View Poll Results: Which Kit
Teraflex Long Arm
42.86%
Rubicon Express Radius Long Arm
7.14%
Rock Crawler 3 Link
30.95%
Other
19.05%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Which Long Arm System and Why? PROS and CONS

Old 08-19-2010, 06:45 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by J-181
I am by trait a mechanical engineer, and I have studied vehicle dynamics for the last 10 years….Not that that really means any thing.

But after many weeks of debate I just placed an order for the 3.5 Triple threat long arm kit. Tereflex was a close second but Rock Krawler seemed to really understand the suspension design and answered all my questions very well. I will get my parts soon so as they say the proof is in the pudding?
well haha it does mean something. I am in the process of being a mechanical engineer i also really like the dynamics of this setups
Old 08-19-2010, 06:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

dlincoln91, stick with it. Engineering in general is a great trait and will treat you well.
Old 08-19-2010, 07:36 PM
JK Super Freak

dlincoln91, stick with it. Engineering in general is a great trait and will treat you well.
haha my parents are pushing me and im not sure if i want to major in mechanical or civil and if i go to civil i dont know if i want to do structural or transportation so im kind of in a hard spot but i got a year to decide and then after that i think i am going to get a masters in business just so i can have it and it will help me get a better paying job
thanks tho man
Old 08-19-2010, 07:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

Just remember Civil engineers design the targets and Mechanical engineers design the weapons!
Old 08-19-2010, 07:56 PM
JK Super Freak

Just remember Civil engineers design the targets and Mechanical engineers design the weapons!
haha also civils travel with the targets and mechanicals stay in one spot which is what is pushing me to change and just be a mechanical

Quick Reply: Which Long Arm System and Why? PROS and CONS