Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Long arm jeep- Transfer Case skid plates

Old 06-05-2008, 07:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Long arm jeep- Transfer Case skid plates

I have a question for the jeepers that have long arm kits on their two door jeeps. I have been looking all over the place for a transfer case skid plate that works with a RE long arm kit. I know that skid row makes a transmission and oil pan skid plate that works with the long arms. But most of the transfer case skid plates do not work with my jeep because where the skid plates mount there is my long arm??? Anyone have any solutions? Thanks
Old 06-05-2008, 08:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

I modified my stock skid plate mounting point to work with the RE long arm mounts, so it can be done. I wish I had a way of posting a picture to show you but I don't, sorry. Good Luck
Old 06-06-2008, 04:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

I still use my stock transfer case skid along with a Skidrow engine/tranny skid.

Ive beat the crap out of it and it holds up just fine.... I wish I could say that about the gas tank skid also, but its not looking too good

Quick Reply: Long arm jeep- Transfer Case skid plates