Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

LoD Signature Series Jeep JK Wrangler Bumpers

Old 02-13-2008, 02:44 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHARLIE O
Does anyone know if they are going to make a mid-width or full front bumper in this series?
There has been no discussion of one but I will let them know there is some interest in one.

Thanks Way Of Life.
Old 02-16-2008, 09:43 AM
JK Enthusiast

1. Anywhere for aftermarket lights on the front? I probably wont have a winch at first so can that area be covered?

2. What if any exrta wiring to utilize the rear back up lights? Will that be a light kit offered if needed or is it fend for yourself to find a set that will fit/work?

Thanks alot
Nightbat
Old 02-17-2008, 02:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

Anyone? space for lights?
Old 02-17-2008, 02:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Nightbat
1. Anywhere for aftermarket lights on the front? I probably wont have a winch at first so can that area be covered?

2. What if any exrta wiring to utilize the rear back up lights? Will that be a light kit offered if needed or is it fend for yourself to find a set that will fit/work?

Thanks alot
Nightbat
1. If you read the press release WOL posted you will see that they will be offering aftermarket halogen light kits for the front bumper. So you have a choice....stock lights or their kit.

As far as extra lights. Here is a direct quote from LOD's site:

LoD is proud to announce the release of the all new Signature Series shorty front bumper for the 07-08 Jeep JK. If you have been looking to add unique style and ruggedness to your JK, then look no further! LoD Signature Series bumpers are constructed from 3/16" laser cut steel. The LoD Signature Series line of products are intended for those who want many features all packaged into one sturdy compact unit (features include: fog lamps, tow points, winch mount, grill guard with extra light tabs, and an option between two different powder coatings).

2. I would assume (not the best thing to do) since they have the lighting kit for the front, they would also have one for the rear.

Since no one has this bumper yet (mine should be here in a week), you'll have to rely on searching the press release and LOD's site.
Or if all else fails, call LOD direct. Chris at LOD has been extremely helpful to me

Last edited by VBS4; 02-17-2008 at 02:50 PM.
Old 02-17-2008, 08:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks

Not sure how I missed the extra light tabs ? that was specifically what I was looking for ?

anyway
Old 03-21-2008, 12:50 PM
JK Newbie

Any word to when the rear bumper is going to be released? I could not find any info on thier websites.

Plantazztic
Old 03-21-2008, 12:58 PM
JK Newbie

I ordered sig front and rear with tire carrier aprox 1 month ago. I have contacted them several times and was advised that they will contact me with a tracking number as soon as they are shipped. so i am patiently waiting.
Old 03-21-2008, 01:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Plantazztic
Any word to when the rear bumper is going to be released? I could not find any info on thier websites.

Plantazztic
I was told a week ago that the rear bumper should be ready around the end of this month.
I can't wait to see how much it's going to cost and order it.
Old 03-21-2008, 08:13 PM
JK Newbie

Default mid width?

Any word if LOD is going to make a mid or full version of the sig series bumper.
I am extremely interested if they do.
Old 04-02-2008, 04:53 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
Thumbs up

Okay guys, I just wanted to let you know that LoD has made a couple more revisions to the tire carrier portion of their rear bumper which is gusseted up and will now feature a vertical Hi-Lift Jack mount as well as optional clamps to carry a shovel, ax or other large tools. Here are a couple of spy shots that I just got...

The Signature Series Rear Bumper is now available for sale for only $899 (limited time only - options available at an additional cost) and will be shipping out in about 3 weeks. You can place your order for one now at 4x4xplor.com:

The Signature Series Rear Bumper

Quick Reply: LoD Signature Series Jeep JK Wrangler Bumpers