Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

LOD rear bumper

Old 06-01-2014, 04:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Like I said I got my best deals going direct even paying shipping. If you can ship to a business address it's a lot cheaper and I would ask. Don't take what is online anywhere all is pretty much negotiable.
Old 06-01-2014, 05:16 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Rubicon91
Not in lod as well as a ton of other things. In fact I believe nothing is offered at 10% off anymore. Most is 5%. Look at sponsor page about it.
Cool. Guess I'm lucky and get 10% off on LoD stuff at NR.
Old 06-01-2014, 07:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks guys. Someone hit my bumper and I want to not just get a replacement but use those funds to upgrade to the LOD. My quote was $570, and as I going through a career change I dont have extra funds pay for the extra cost. If I can get the shorty to my house for 570 or 600 bucks I will make the purchase. I would like to purchase with guard.
$598 with no guard before taxes and shipping.
$637 with guard before taxes and shipping.
Even the lite with guard is $617.
Old 06-02-2014, 04:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Invest2m4
Cool. Guess I'm lucky and get 10% off on LoD stuff at NR.
Yeah if you are still able to get that. I reached out to NR after I tried the website and it didn't give me the discount and the rep here told me LOD was heavy and they could not offer the 10%. I was able to get the same identical price going direct with Chris at LOD that NR was offering with the free shipping. Now all their newsletters they send out that I have seen have LOD in the excluded products. I found for me going direct was cheaper and the way to go.
Old 06-02-2014, 04:41 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by richtor
Thanks guys. Someone hit my bumper and I want to not just get a replacement but use those funds to upgrade to the LOD. My quote was $570, and as I going through a career change I dont have extra funds pay for the extra cost. If I can get the shorty to my house for 570 or 600 bucks I will make the purchase. I would like to purchase with guard. $598 with no guard before taxes and shipping. $637 with guard before taxes and shipping. Even the lite with guard is $617.

The armor lite is only $499. You can order the bull bar later and add since it is bolt on as well as skid plate. That is what is pushing your cost over your budget. Not sure about the other bumpers but I do know pricing on the armor lite.
Old 06-02-2014, 07:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rubicon91
The armor lite is only $499. You can order the bull bar later and add since it is bolt on as well as skid plate. That is what is pushing your cost over your budget. Not sure about the other bumpers but I do know pricing on the armor lite.
The bar is 120 on the lite but only 40 on the normal shorty. I dont know why. I will call LOD tomorrow. Did not have time today. If possible I would like to get it done at the same time, but separating them is an option.
Old 06-03-2014, 03:41 AM
JK Enthusiast

The bar is 120 on the lite but only 40 on the normal shorty. I dont know why. I will call LOD tomorrow. Did not have time today. If possible I would like to get it done at the same time, but separating them is an option.
The bull bar is $99 and the stinger is $109 for armor lite. The signature series shorty I believe automatically comes with bull bar for the base price. It's the stinger that adds more money. Also you may have to add on for the vacuum relocation kit and that took it to $598 total I saw. The only thing for $40 on this product was the winch guard which was $39. Anyways good luck with everything.
Old 06-03-2014, 09:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks. Called LOD, left a message. Will try again tomorrow.
Old 06-10-2014, 12:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks. Called LOD, left a message. Will try again tomorrow.
Were you able to get a hold of them? I called Saturday hoping they were open and Chris answered the phone. They were doing inventory so I called him back Monday to order my Trail rack and skid plate. Really easy to deal with.

Quick Reply: LOD rear bumper