Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Lod fog lights?

Old 06-16-2011, 04:14 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lod fog lights?

Im picking up my front bumper today and im wondering if the lod fog lights are worth the extra 80 bucks. Or should I just use my stock ones?
Old 06-16-2011, 04:19 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by DCJEEP
Im picking up my front bumper today and im wondering if the lod fog lights are worth the extra 80 bucks. Or should I just use my stock ones?
The lod are for those that don't have fogs. I don't think you will notice much of a difference.
Old 06-16-2011, 05:19 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by sringer
The lod are for those that don't have fogs. I don't think you will notice much of a difference.
yup, you'll only want them if you don't already have a set. the factory lights are better anyway as they'll plug right in and are adjustable.
Old 06-16-2011, 06:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by wayoflife

yup, you'll only want them if you don't already have a set. the factory lights are better anyway as they'll plug right in and are adjustable.
I did that with mine. Factory just plug right in, easy install

Quick Reply: Lod fog lights?