Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

LoD bumpers

Old 02-05-2010, 09:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JKRubi10
For those of you with the mid width front.... what is involved in getting the factory fogs in the bumper? I understand that you have to "lengthen" the wires for the factory fogs to fit in the bumper?

What has been your experience with that? Is it a problem?
i have the mid width front, and i DID NOT have to lengthen the wires for the fog lights. They are definitely reaching their limits, but they didn't need to be extended in my case. Transferring the fogs into the LOD bumper was probably the easier part of the entire process.
Old 02-05-2010, 10:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by pjay37
i have the mid width front, and i DID NOT have to lengthen the wires for the fog lights. They are definitely reaching their limits, but they didn't need to be extended in my case. Transferring the fogs into the LOD bumper was probably the easier part of the entire process.
pjay ... thanks for the followup.

I am really torn between the RR XHD bumper with Prerunner Guard and the LoD Mid Width front bumper with grill guard. Gut wrenching decision to make The LoD skidplate doesn't protect the e-discos on the Rubi though....according to LoD and the RR skidplate does. Decisions, Decisions, Decisions...
Old 02-06-2010, 06:37 AM
JTG
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rakocy
Is that a Lotus Elise next to your JK?...Thats soon to be the arrangement in my garage!!!
It is indeed Very fun car!

Quick Reply: LoD bumpers