Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

lockers won't engage

Old 08-30-2008, 06:35 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question lockers won't engage

I upgraded to the OEM Rubi axles about 3 months ago. I haven't driven it off road at all ... until today.

I went out with a few friends. Well the ABS light came on and stayed on (it has never come on before) after going down like a two foot hill drop to turn around ...

from there my ESP/BAS light came back on .... I tried clearing it and reseting by restarting the jeep, multiple times, unplugged the battery, checked fuses ...

nothing is wrong with anything .... the light won't go away ... tried to get my lockers to work in a few places! They didn't want to come to life.

Could this have to do with the ABS light being on? They have worked before, we tested them when we first got it, in the parking lot ....

I am at a loss !? I also read in the manul, even in non rubicon models, front or rear lock engaged or whatever is supposed to be illuminated, it doesn't and hasn't ever .. thats also something I am wondering about, even when they engaged before the light didn't flash on.

Anyone have an idea .. What the doey is going on?

Quick Reply: lockers won't engage