Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Location for switches??

Old 04-09-2007, 08:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by MoombaMR20
what is cooltech's website?
http://www.cooltechllc.com/servlet/StoreFront
Old 04-09-2007, 08:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Nota,

Somone posted earlier about the wiring. Does any of the wiring come with the switches or are they just stand alone?

secondly, I appreciate all the pics, but is there a way i could get a shot of the backside of the panel?

thanks
Billy
Old 04-10-2007, 01:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

Roger that......thanks.

Pretty much planning on purchasing about all the products you have right now..... just have to come up with the cash.
Old 04-13-2007, 12:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

The switch panel and switches are very well made. I was expecting cheap flimsy switches. The switches included are very nice and sturdy. This was the most simple install yet! Except for the floor mats! Took 10 min. Check out the pics.

Old 01-27-2011, 12:28 AM
JK Newbie

Does this work on 2011s as well?
Old 02-08-2011, 08:49 AM
JK Newbie

So I like the switches...and would consider them to mount ARB air locker and compressor switches...once that panel comes off (the easy part) any advice for a NEWBIE on best place to pull the wire harness through to the switches and the best places to get switched and unswitched power??
Old 02-08-2011, 09:24 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Sevangelista
So I like the switches...and would consider them to mount ARB air locker and compressor switches...once that panel comes off (the easy part) any advice for a NEWBIE on best place to pull the wire harness through to the switches and the best places to get switched and unswitched power??
Holy reviving a dead post batman. Cool Tech, LLC does not offer this panel any longer, further, I have not had good experience with them and I would not order it from them if it existed.
Old 02-08-2011, 02:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

I didn't find anything that was exactly what I wanted that was available yet, so $20 worth of switches at AutoZone and a quick trip to my electrical supplies yielded this.

Old 02-08-2011, 02:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default rocker switch pannels

Ive seen these daystar switch pannels at northridge 4x4. Ive also heard that if you have a 6 speed that the switches will turn on or off when you switch gears from 1st to 3rd to 5th. This leads me awsy from this switch mount. i tried searching but i cant get any good ideas. ive heard of rugged ridge mounts that go onto the pannel by the windshield.

Im still not sure of what im looking for, so help me out and show me some pics of your switches installed. It doesnt matter what brand or where they mount, just post your pics.
Old 02-08-2011, 02:43 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by mkd1993
Ive seen these daystar switch pannels at northridge 4x4. Ive also heard that if you have a 6 speed that the switches will turn on or off when you switch gears from 1st to 3rd to 5th. This leads me awsy from this switch mount. i tried searching but i cant get any good ideas. ive heard of rugged ridge mounts that go onto the pannel by the windshield.

Im still not sure of what im looking for, so help me out and show me some pics of your switches installed. It doesnt matter what brand or where they mount, just post your pics.
i merged your thread into this one being that it was just on page 2 and full of options and answers that can help you. there are others out there as well, you just need to do a simple search

EDIT: here's another

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?155158

Quick Reply: Location for switches??