Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

lLift Help

Old 08-06-2012, 06:52 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lift Help

OK so i have the 2" JSPEC lift arriving tomorrow and i have a few questions about the install since they warned me there would be no instructions.. I understand installing the lift isn't rocket science but the fine tuning part is where i have an issue... so the lowers are adjustable if i make them the same length as stock is that good or do i need to adjusted them out couple of turns to get the axle pitch back to factory??? Also i will assume running 35's on stock rims will require back spacing and alittle trimming.. for shocks i'm thinking of running my stock Rubicon shocks with extentions for now... any help would be great

they told me that they are running factory bumps with 35's and factory fenders.. and are having no problems wheeling

thanx

Last edited by JK-1; 08-06-2012 at 07:05 AM.

Quick Reply: lLift Help