Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Little Help Parnelli / BFG MT NEW MODEL!!

Old 10-02-2007, 03:07 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Little Help Parnelli / BFG MT NEW MODEL!!

Can anyone post a few pics of the Parnelli Jones Dirt Grip tires or the new BF Goodwrench Mud Terrain tires that are Krawler inspired for me? My shop got me 18s in stead of 17s and claim I said to order them. Forget the fighting with them, If I want 17s I have to pay a $200 re-stocking fee so now I'm trying to find a good tire for 37 x 12.5 x 18 . I WANTED Krawlers but that's not an option any longer. The Parnelli tires seem to have great reviews in all areas but I've never seen a good picture of them or the new BFG MT K2s on a Jeep. If anyone can show me what they might look like on my ride, I'd be much appreciated. Who as any experience with the new BFG MTs??? They look nice but I've heard nothing about them.......or the Parnellis. Post whatever info or pictures you can........it would help me A LOT!!!

They don't make ANY of my top choices with an 18" rim......NO Baja Claws, NO Nitto Mud Grapplers in 12.5", NO Krawlers, .........I'm pissed! But it may be a blessing in disguise, the Parnelli tires are quiet on the street and perform better where I will be using the Jeep the most......on the street. I wanted a more aggressive look though. The new BFG MTs are much better on the street and I still get that Krawler look but, again, I haven't heard a thing about them.

Any help, Thanks Guys!!!
Old 10-02-2007, 03:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The BFG KM2s are getting glowing reviews by all accounts, and they come in your size (37x12.5R18).

-E

Quick Reply: Little Help Parnelli / BFG MT NEW MODEL!!