Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Linex or TruTrac

Old 01-30-2012, 01:46 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Linex or TruTrac

I plan to regear the summer of 2013. This summer I am going to get 5.13's and either a TruTrac for the front D30 or Linex the tub. If, I Linex the tub I will not have enough to get a TruTrac by the time I do gear install. I am leaning towards the Linex, water leaks and I pulled the carpet! but a front TruTrac would finish up the drive train, as I will also be adding sleeves and gussetts this summer.
Old 01-30-2012, 01:49 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

I would rather leave front open just to be easier on things. But that's me
Old 01-30-2012, 03:30 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Tonka_yellow
I would rather leave front open just to be easier on things. But that's me
Would a TruTrac be considered hard on a D30?
Old 01-30-2012, 03:46 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by GunDude
I plan to regear the summer of 2013. This summer I am going to get 5.13's and either a TruTrac for the front D30 or Linex the tub. If, I Linex the tub I will not have enough to get a TruTrac by the time I do gear install. I am leaning towards the Linex, water leaks and I pulled the carpet! but a front TruTrac would finish up the drive train, as I will also be adding sleeves and gussetts this summer.
I see you are from York , I talked with the Linex guy in Pineville NC he is very reasonable quoted me 400.00 to spray all 4 fenders ,bumpers and running boards give him a call the other Linex dealer quoted 900.00

Quick Reply: Linex or TruTrac