Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

LineX or Rubber molding JK interior

Old 06-04-2009, 05:58 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by AlmightyCrash
i know....but I like the shapes of the molded rubber...even thought about hercing the carpet...so I have a smooth look over the whole thing.

I like the Jeep logos on the rubber too. Bet I could just stick some jeep lettering in before i line-xed it.

stupid idea floods.....I need a snorkel for my brain.....so i can think logically when all of these silly thoughts come pouring in.
yeah I like the look of the rubber too but doubt it would hold up for years compared to the linex specially the way we abuse our jk's lol, I really like the idea of putting jeep logos in the linex though
Old 06-05-2009, 01:56 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

where did you buy the rubber liner. I have not seen it anywhere.
Old 06-05-2009, 02:14 PM
JK Junkie

Quadratec has them, as does your dealer.

I ordered mine from the dealer today.....no shipping fees.
Old 06-09-2009, 11:54 AM
JK Junkie

I hate these things.

The fronts and middle sit fine.
The rear sides are FUBAR.
The entire set was crumpled and shoved in a box straight from MOPAR.

Tryng to fit the wheel well humps is an atrocious act.
Its got wrinkles, dents, flaps, and the edges wont tuck.

Money out the window like I left it in the pass seat while I drove down the highway.
Old 06-09-2009, 12:06 PM
JK Freak

I found a guy to line-x mine just savin up maybe next month since i Just bought dual batts and the wiring kit from benchmark. I will be putting my rubber 2 door mats in the for sale section once i go line-x. They are in perfect condition just if you have the tuffy console they never really fit right cause it is a smaller footprint and that is making me nuts!
Old 06-09-2009, 12:17 PM
Former Member

Originally Posted by mattymat04
I found a guy to line-x mine just savin up maybe next month since i Just bought dual batts and the wiring kit from benchmark. I will be putting my rubber 2 door mats in the for sale section once i go line-x. They are in perfect condition just if you have the tuffy console they never really fit right cause it is a smaller footprint and that is making me nuts!
Mattymat, can you post where you got your quote, how much, and what prep you have to do? I'm looking at Line-X now thanks to the mildew smell in the Jeep. I've already taken the seats out but I'm wondering how much more they'd charge for prep labor.

Quick Reply: LineX or Rubber molding JK interior