Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

LINEX cargo area only?

Old 06-09-2009, 07:42 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default LINEX cargo area only?

anyone do just their cargo area in a 4 door? Not sure I want to linex the entire tub but the cargo are would be perfect. Anyone do this? couldn't find anything with a search
Old 06-09-2009, 07:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I did the entire Jeep and love it.

However, I do not think the cargo area would be to difficult though. There was not much to remove in the back and everything not Linexed would be wrapped anyway. Would be pretty cost effective also as there would be much less prep time.

I have not come across a thread about the cargo area only.
Old 06-09-2009, 07:51 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sandtoy
I did the entire Jeep and love it.

However, I do not think the cargo area would be to difficult though. There was not much to remove in the back and everything not Linexed would be wrapped anyway. Would be pretty cost effective also as there would be much less prep time.

I have not come across a thread about the cargo area only.
how much PITA is it to prep the jeep for a LINEX job? also, about how much does it cost?
Old 06-09-2009, 07:55 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by JERSEYJK
how much PITA is it to prep the jeep for a LINEX job? also, about how much does it cost?
it varies greatly from dealer to dealer that does it, best thing to do is call around, goto linex.com to locate local dealers, but I know jerseyjk08 Chris got a price in NJ for 600, I forget if that was taking everything out yourself
Old 06-09-2009, 08:33 AM
JK Super Freak

well I was gonna spring for a tuffy cargo liner but then I was like hell for that price I could cut the carpet out in the back and have it linexed.
Old 06-09-2009, 08:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

I've been pricing it locally. Line-X is going for $600-700, with you removing the carpet, plastic trim, and seats.
Old 06-09-2009, 08:55 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by C_Kyle
I've been pricing it locally. Line-X is going for $600-700, with you removing the carpet, plastic trim, and seats.
that the entire tub though ... I just want the cargo area. BTW I notice you are in Ocala. Little drive but LINEX of bradenton is a SCF sponsor shop

Quick Reply: LINEX cargo area only?