Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Line-X Jeep

Old 04-01-2008, 05:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

In my expiriance Its all in the prep work with the do it your self roll on liners. Ive had a few buddies do it to different trucks they've had. One buddy of mine just rolled it on and it pealed off pretty quickly. Another friend of mine prepped it just like he does for paint and it's lasted just like a line-x job done professionally.
Old 04-01-2008, 09:33 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

herculiner is definitley a quality product if applied correctly. i've helped a friend coat the inside of his samurai and then used the rest to coat my tool box(about 2.5x5ft. matco box). it's a huge pain in the ass to prep but very important. tape off everything around you and in the jeep that you wouldn't want the liner on because it takes a while to wear off and it can get messy quick. don't start drinking too early in the day and expect the job to come out looking clean. if you've just got that kind of money then i would pay to have it done. good luck either way.
btw-it takes about 4 weeks to wear off of your skin unless you use a d/a sander to help wash your hands.
Old 04-01-2008, 10:01 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Dr.McNinja
Plus, I have nifty Line-X stickers on it now.

Quick Reply: Line-X Jeep