Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

line x

Old 03-17-2010, 10:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default line x

what can u line x in a jeep besides the floor? i was think it would look sweet on the hardtop in and out.. would it fade to bad or crack since its fiberglass and a little flimsy when u move it.. stuffs is a little pricey but maybe worth it if it works with hardtop..
Old 03-17-2010, 11:38 PM
JK Freak

the line-x guy should know how it works with fiberglass.

also im not sure exactly how strong that stuff is but id like to know if you can put it on skid plates to make the jeep slide off of rocks easier
Old 03-18-2010, 04:19 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yeah you can line x the hardtop no problem.. their is something called extra they can mix in with the line x that prevents it from fadeing and it shouldnt crack .. ive seen a coupled line xd .. looks good ..
Old 03-18-2010, 05:27 AM
JK Freak

I would like to Line-X some new rock sliders...I am sure some of it would rub off withe constant abuse, but I think it would preserve the sliders. A guy I have been talking with about some custom fab bumpers and sliders said he coats all his stuff in a Line-X like product.

Quick Reply: line x