Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Lighting

Old 06-04-2008, 01:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lighting

Anyone have any rec's for a pair of good driving lights to mount on my ARB deluxe? I'm considering the IPF 900xs, the KC hilites traditional daylighters, or the black magic lights. anyone know these or have any opinions? Thanks
Old 06-04-2008, 01:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

i like the Hella 4000s also.
Old 06-04-2008, 04:29 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have the traditional daylighters and love them. Everyone seems to run the slim lites, but these look great on the windshield. They are also really bright.
Old 06-06-2008, 07:35 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by mdmmd
Anyone have any rec's for a pair of good driving lights to mount on my ARB deluxe? I'm considering the IPF 900xs, the KC hilites traditional daylighters, or the black magic lights. anyone know these or have any opinions? Thanks
I am partial to Hella 500 Driving lights with upgraded 100w h3 bulbs. A pair of those put out plenty of light and the entire kit costs less than $80 for the pair.

Quick Reply: Lighting