Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Lifts test & compare brands article

Old 06-25-2009, 03:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lifts test & compare brands article

I found this article:

http://h ttp://www.jpmagazine.com/te...est/index.html

Last edited by Piginajeep; 06-26-2009 at 04:43 AM.
Old 06-25-2009, 09:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

WHAT DO U GUYS THINK ABOUT IT?

I think it s a great article !!!

Last edited by rolly; 06-25-2009 at 10:13 PM.
Old 06-25-2009, 10:56 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hard to believe that article is almost 2 years old now. Some of the info is still true, most of it is really outdated. I like the part where the trailmaster control arm breaks and they are scared to take it on the rocks. lol.

Hey when you get done with that comparison maybe you should find the article from 2006 comparing the TJ and JK, or the one from 96 comparing the YJ and the TJ? Or from 86 comparing the CJ and the YJ? Also there is some just-in breaking news about the word being round instead of flat, and a comparison between the horse drawn buggy and the new thing called a "horseless carriage" !!! Crazy ideas. Well I am gonna put in my new huey lewis and the news cd and get out.

Last edited by bigbluejk; 06-26-2009 at 12:02 AM.
Old 06-26-2009, 01:16 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by bigbluejk
hard to believe that article is almost 2 years old now. Some of the info is still true, most of it is really outdated. I like the part where the trailmaster control arm breaks and they are scared to take it on the rocks. lol.

Hey when you get done with that comparison maybe you should find the article from 2006 comparing the TJ and JK, or the one from 96 comparing the YJ and the TJ? Or from 86 comparing the CJ and the YJ? Also there is some just-in breaking news about the word being round instead of flat, and a comparison between the horse drawn buggy and the new thing called a "horseless carriage" !!! Crazy ideas. Well I am gonna put in my new huey lewis and the news cd and get out.

My favorite part was
Of all the shiny new Jeeps we tested, the Superlift stood out as the lone example that looked like it had taken a trip through a coffee mill. We appreciate the fact that the company beats its vehicles like a wife on a Lifetime movie of the week.
Old 06-26-2009, 11:03 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahhaaa @ lifetime movie of the week. Couldn't have said it better myself.
Old 06-26-2009, 11:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

outdated maybe..., but soooooooo fun!

Quick Reply: Lifts test & compare brands article