Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

LIFTS...!!! I have to ask...

Old 08-17-2008, 04:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just keep in mind when fails gotta pull it and run 2wd till replacement shows up(I was Calgary's only 2 wheel drive rubi till ups showed up)also I had to pull mine on the trail to make it home
Old 08-17-2008, 04:34 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AK4Dave
How many of you have installed their lifts and have had absolutely NO problems with them? I mean....

1. Ordering your lift and receiving it.

2. The install was straight forward, complete and w/ no problems what-so-ever.

3. After the install....nothing breaks, no flakey rides, clunks or squeeks or WTFs...!!!...???

I'm mainly referring to 2-2.5" body, as well as coil spring lifts. I want to know who was TOTALLY happy with their lifts....before, during, and after.

Also.....if any of you have lifted 3" and NOT done ANY other suspension mods because of the infamous "3 inch and above rule" so to speak, I'd like to hear from you. Are you happy with lifting that high and do you forsee any future potential problems without the extra mods...???.

Thanks Much...!!!
Ordered mine from Rough Country (10% off to forum memebers!) and got it within a couple days. Went in easy and drives like a dream!

Quick Reply: LIFTS...!!! I have to ask...