Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

lifts and adjustable control arms?

Old 04-24-2011, 08:10 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 09Rubicon24
i have a 09 Rubicon Unlimited and am looking to get the Terflex 2.5" Coil Lift. would i be ok with just a front adj track bar. do i also need a rear adj track bar and/or front lower control arms thansk for the help
I'd say front Adj. Trackbar and just have a relocate bracket on rear bar. Drive it and see how it feels. To adj castor maybe get a set of front adj. lower control arms
Old 04-24-2011, 09:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

I bought an OME 2" lift with the HD springs. Had some issues and bought a JKS adjustable trackbar. Corrected some, but still need more adjustments. Now I am ordering RK adjustable lower fronts. Kinda makes me wish I got a complete kit.

On the other hand, the OME lift gave me about 3 1/2", so I should have been more prepared.
Old 04-24-2011, 09:24 PM
JK Super Freak

Yeah I got 3.6 on my Teraflex. I have a set of adj lowers sitting uninstalled. I wanna drive mine now as it is since I installed this adj front trackbar on Friday and go from there. I know one thing is my rear driveshaft angle is angled quite a bit now!!
Old 05-18-2011, 11:59 AM
JK Super Freak

Yeah after installing my front adj and lowers and test ride it was way better. I just ordered rear uppers and lowers to realign my rear drive shaft and hopefully also push my axle back a little.

Quick Reply: lifts and adjustable control arms?