Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Lift Question?

Old 10-24-2009, 09:03 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JKommuter
Thanks for the heads up Metro.

I will do the front first as you suggest and take a look. I will even take pics so others can see the difference before/front only/front and back assuming I install the rear spacers.

Any problems with ride or handling after you installed the leveling kits in the past?

Sorry about the hijack Zech...
Nope never a problem.
PS I have gotten several PM's asking about the spacers we pull out. They are the stock rubber type out of the rear and they will only work in the rear.
Old 10-24-2009, 09:04 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by hurley84
I know u have all heard this before, but I want to level out my JK. I have a 2 door and I installed the RC 3/4" leveling kit and it does not sit level... my plan is to put Rusty's 2" coils on the front and not touch the rear... then to install shocks all around. What do you guys think and which shocks give the best ride all around????

Thanks
Hurley
take the rear spacers out and you will be level. You dont need them and it doesnt affect ride or quality of ride.

Quick Reply: Lift Question?