Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

lift question

Old 06-01-2015, 05:17 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default lift question

I was thinking of adding a teraflex 2.5 lift with blisten shocks.
My question is what else needs or should be done for the change in geometry. Seem like I remember seeing something about the exhaust.
Old 06-01-2015, 05:30 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Make sure you get exhaust spacers, brake line drop brackets, and maybe front geo correction brackets for
Front LCA's.
Old 06-01-2015, 05:35 PM
JK Jedi

Received 107 Likes on 104 Posts

depend on year 2012 and up "may" need an exhaust mod to the ypipe if you have long travel shocks. If you don't have long travel shocks or don't max out your droop you really don't need it.
Old 06-01-2015, 05:57 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by trexburn
I was thinking of adding a teraflex 2.5 lift with blisten shocks.
My question is what else needs or should be done for the change in geometry. Seem like I remember seeing something about the exhaust.
I'm thinking of selling my 6 month old RK 2.5 springs and Bilsteins off my 14 JKU to go to 3.5 if you are interested. Off roaded twice, it's my daily driver. PM me if interested. They were professionally installed here at Stomper Off Road in KS.

Quick Reply: lift question