Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Lift is on and now the tires

Old 05-21-2007, 07:23 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lift is on and now the tires

Well after an all day of wrenching the lift is on. Word of advise, 4" Tera Flex lift very nice very beefy but the instructions suck. The order in which they tell you to do things, creates more work then needed. In putting on the upper control arms in the rear the instructions are backwards from the fit....

Okay anyway it's done. Now it looks dorky with the stock tires so that is this week. I've been doing my research and I think I've come down to two tires. Dick Cepek F-C II or Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ Radials…

Any feed back on these in regards to longevity as well as sound? Which would get more miles for the money and how fast until they get really loud?
Old 05-21-2007, 07:35 AM
JK Newbie

If you are looking for some Dick Cepek FC-II's I have 5 for sale on Procomp wheels. They are 33's though. Not sure what size you are looking for.
Old 05-21-2007, 09:28 AM
JK Newbie

Looking for 35's but I just wanted to know if anyone had been running either of these to see how well they ran.

Thank though
Old 05-21-2007, 02:53 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by sting
If you are looking for some Dick Cepek FC-II's I have 5 for sale on Procomp wheels. They are 33's though. Not sure what size you are looking for.
send me some pics of those wheels and tires with some pricing..Please sir..
Old 05-21-2007, 06:17 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by bobtail82
got the 4 in. tera and 35mtz's, great combo
tony

Man that thing is nice... i can hardly wait to get mine up in the air like that...

Quick Reply: Lift is on and now the tires