Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

lift kit suggestions

Old 03-27-2008, 12:00 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default lift kit suggestions

i just bought my jeep jk about 2 weeks ago and i am looking for a good lift kit to put on it i was thinking skyjackers 6" longarm lift kit does anyone have any opinion or suggestions on what i should get?
Old 03-27-2008, 12:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

well if thats even an option 4 you then i envy the hell out of you, but it seem that the skyjacker is everyones first option but after some of the stuff ive seen on this website happen curtousy of skyjacker i dont recommend them, but in order to get a better idea budget information is required
Old 03-27-2008, 12:17 PM
JK Newbie

i dont really have a spending limit i guess i dont want to spend more then 3 thousand cause from what i know all the 6" lifts cost from 2,000 to 3,500 dollars. i guess i just really want my rims and tires to fit cause i want to have 20" rims with 37" super swampers or wrangler mt/r

Quick Reply: lift kit suggestions