Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Lift Kit Questions / Where to buy

Old 03-14-2012, 09:21 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr. Smiley
The teraflex kit is great and yes, I would get the Quick Disconnects. Will allow more flex

And here is a great place to buy everything

Http://www.northridge4x4.com
Good advice right there!
Old 03-14-2012, 05:45 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Rock Krawler Suspension
For alot of highay driving, we would concider really looking at a few things. First, make sure the system you buy comes with a front track for 2.5" of lift so your front axle is not cocked in the vehicle. This will cause your vehicle to dog track down the road. Since you are also doing alot of highway driving, make sure you get some form of correction for caster. Preferably adjustable control arms.

Please note: all of our systems are upgradeable so no matter where you start you can add components. All of our systems include front sway bar disconnects as well.

For your application, we would recommend starting with our 2.5" Flex System and Bilstein 5100's. Northridge can hook you up with a nice package as well.

Good Luck with your build!

RK
Rock Krawler was what I initially wanted but couldn't justify the 2x cost right away. I never say the 2.5" system for some reason, I found the 2.5" Stock Mod System from Quadratec http://www.quadratec.com/products/16189_2001.htm for about the same price as the 2.5" TF system but you get quick disco's and a track bar you mention. This seems to be a good / better kit than TF. Would I be ok with this lift or should I ge the adjustable control arms right away? Seeing this post has given me a few more options that I didn't think of earlier.

Quick Reply: Lift Kit Questions / Where to buy