Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

LIFT Kit question

Old 10-06-2010, 03:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bought an unlimited with 35" s and a Zone 3" lift, overall works real nice on and off road for under $500 with shocks, i added a level spacer to bring up the front for my new bumper and winch, for a budget i would recomend zone although i would have gone with the 4" for another $100 since it comes with a front adjustable track bar.

FYI the addition of a 1" spacer and warrior front track bar relocaton bracked has given me more bump stear and stearing wobble, I checked out the stearing components with someone tuning the stearing wheel back and forth and noticed the stock OEM track bar itself and the bushings flex alot!! I ordered the JKS track bar today and will see what happens, will probubly take off the relocation bracket since i do not have my drag link flipped, the Jeep must be safe and drivable for anyone on the street
Old 10-06-2010, 03:02 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by TeraFlex
Screaming Lizards is a TeraFlex dealer in that area.

Wow thank you did not know that
Old 10-06-2010, 03:07 PM
JK Freak

And Teraflex is a stand up company

Quick Reply: LIFT Kit question