Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Lift kit finally arrived!!!

Old 12-06-2011, 02:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lift kit finally arrived!!!

My full traction 4" ultimate lift kit just arrived!!!! Can't wait to get it on..tying to look up installation instructions online to get a prequel of what is to come..hopefully will have a few guys to help. Can't find anything about a full traction installs but found one about the teraflex flex arm kit. Should be the same??? If someone knows where one is please let me know..thanks on advance!!
Old 12-06-2011, 03:37 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Crazecodyk
My full traction 4" ultimate lift kit just arrived!!!! Can't wait to get it on..tying to look up installation instructions online to get a prequel of what is to come..hopefully will have a few guys to help. Can't find anything about a full traction installs but found one about the teraflex flex arm kit. Should be the same??? If someone knows where one is please let me know..thanks on advance!!
For all that money you don't get any instructions?
Old 12-06-2011, 03:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Crazecodyk
I received great instructions actually with my FT 3 inch kit. I'm sure they will send you a set if you contact them.

Quick Reply: Lift kit finally arrived!!!