Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

lift installed, and I have a question.

Old 03-14-2007, 12:31 PM
TEV
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default lift installed, and I have a question.

Ok so yesterday I installed 1.75" coil spacers in the rear and 2.5" coil spacers in the front (daystar and teraflex). I used FT shocks and ordered them specifically for the JK. Now when I went to put the shocks on the rear I noticed they had set them up upside down, so i swapped the ends around and installed them the exact same way as the factory. On the front I came across the same issue, but on the front shocks it did not look possible to change the ends around so I just mounted them upside down. Is this going to be a problem?

Charging my camera battery now, pics to come I promise.
Old 03-14-2007, 01:23 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TEV
Ok so yesterday I installed 1.75" coil spacers in the rear and 2.5" coil spacers in the front (daystar and teraflex). I used FT shocks and ordered them specifically for the JK. Now when I went to put the shocks on the rear I noticed they had set them up upside down, so i swapped the ends around and installed them the exact same way as the factory. On the front I came across the same issue, but on the front shocks it did not look possible to change the ends around so I just mounted them upside down. Is this going to be a problem?

Charging my camera battery now, pics to come I promise.
I had to remove bar pins on my M-Force, I think they are the same one's as the TJ's.
Old 03-14-2007, 01:42 PM
TEV
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Piginajeep
I had to remove bar pins on my M-Force, I think they are the same one's as the TJ's.
on the rear ones? yea me too. Did you mount the front ones upside down?
Old 03-14-2007, 01:55 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TEV
on the rear ones? yea me too. Did you mount the front ones upside down?
no, the front's mount with a bolt on the bottom,(removed bar pin) and have a nut on the top like the normal TJ' set up..

Quick Reply: lift installed, and I have a question.