Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Lift input needed

Old 11-30-2010, 10:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bustabizz
Hey good to see another Youngstown guy on here! I work for 4WD Hardware.

Feel free to give me a call and I will get a package deal together for you on anything you want/need.

Bryan
800-333-5535 ext. 938.
I called yesterday and left a message on your voicemail. I had a couple questions about which kit would work best for what I'm looking for.
I was curious about the difference between the 2.5" Pro Comp lift kit with the ES9000 shocks for $504.99, the 2.5" 4WD lift kit for $505.93, and the 2.5" Suspension system by TeraFlex for $665.99. It looks like all of them have all 4 coils and shocks. Is one system better than the other? Would I be able to add a new bumper and winch in the future without any sagging with each system? I don't mind spending the extra $160 to get the TeraFlex system if it's worth it, but if I can get away with basically the same thing with the ProComp or 4WD system, i could put the $160 toward my tires. I'm planning on going with the 35"s now.
Give me a call or PM me and I'll order whichever system you'd recommend. I'm new to all this and appreciate everyone's advice.
Old 11-30-2010, 10:43 AM
JK Enthusiast

Just ordered the TeraFlex 2.5" kit. I'll post the before and after pics. Thanks for everyone's input. Also thanks to Bryan from 4WD Hardware.
Old 01-21-2011, 09:41 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default After 2.5" lift

Here it is after the lift installed. Sorry for the delay. I kept leaving the pics on my home pc. I just took these outside of work. Now i'm trying to figure out why i feel like i'm floating all over the road.

The guys on another thread say i need to get the lower adjustable control arms. Gotta get those next.

Quick Reply: Lift input needed