Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Lift Help

Old 02-07-2016, 11:41 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lift Help

So I put a TerraFlex Budget lift with the 2.5 spacers. The problem I have is the right front is sitting 1/2 lower then the left front. The stopper is 1/2 closer on right front then the left front. I have checked the spring to make sure both r seated properly and which they are. The spacers are correct and the springs are in the spacers the same. Any ideas how to fix or a way to correct , I know terra flex makes a 1/2 spacer( maybe they know of problem ) but don't know if it will work with the spacers I already have. Please help this newbie
Old 02-07-2016, 11:53 AM
JK Newbie

Mine was the same way. I had a full tank of gas and it leaned. I googled jeep lean and found out it's normal. I don't even notice it anymore
Old 02-07-2016, 04:10 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by denham45
So I put a TerraFlex Budget lift with the 2.5 spacers. The problem I have is the right front is sitting 1/2 lower then the left front. The stopper is 1/2 closer on right front then the left front. I have checked the spring to make sure both r seated properly and which they are. The spacers are correct and the springs are in the spacers the same. Any ideas how to fix or a way to correct , I know terra flex makes a 1/2 spacer( maybe they know of problem ) but don't know if it will work with the spacers I already have. Please help this newbie
Jeep lean is completely normal. Mines got the exact same dip on one side when the tank is over half full
Old 02-07-2016, 06:25 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Its the JK gansta lean. not much you can really do about it.
Old 02-07-2016, 06:25 PM
Super Moderator

Received 114 Likes on 108 Posts

yeah, can't figure this out. I don't have this lean.
Old 02-08-2016, 09:31 AM
JK Newbie

i put 2 bb lifts on jk's and didnt have the lean either but just about to do my 3rd we will see
Old 02-08-2016, 09:32 AM
JK Newbie

i didnt use terraflex though i used rough country

Quick Reply: Lift Help