Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Which lift is better?

Old 03-05-2014, 01:26 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer
Rusty's Off-Road

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Joopster
Lifts are all a matter of intened use, tire size, budget, and most of all opinion. With that being said my opinion is a Rustys Lift is hard to beat in all categories. You get an excellent product, excellent customer service, excellent support & warranty, and most of all it is AMERICAN MADE.( At least thats what they tell me!)
Some other great lifts I have had experience with are; Teraflex and Rock Krawler. They both produce a great product but the BUDGET usually plays a big role with these 2 companies! I would definately stay away from any lifts that use brackets that bolt onto brackets. All they do is bandaid a problem instead of fixing them. I always prefer removing a weak bracket and welding on a new HD one! Usually these brackets are used to address the weak Trackbar brackets.
Thanks for the kind words. We do indeed make our systems here in America. We try to keep our systems reasonably priced but do offer the ability to invest more in your Jeep by upgrading down the road. A lot of JK owners like this system right here, choose the shocks you want and go!

Good luck in your search OP on a system!

Rusty's JK Wrangler 3.25" Advanced Kit
Old 03-05-2014, 04:08 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Blackrubi13
I'm planning either 35s or 37s depends on pricing but like I said just lite wheeling not building a competition crawler, and I just like the look of 4 inches regardless if others say it's overkill just a personal preference just asking if anyone has the less expensive lifts and what they think of them that's all I've already got my build type figured out
I've seen 2.5" lifts that are taller than 4" lifts. The quality of the lift can go a long way.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 while crawling over mini trucks.
Old 03-05-2014, 05:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by D3ADLY
I've seen 2.5" lifts that are taller than 4" lifts. The quality of the lift can go a long way. Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 while crawling over mini trucks.
really? That's crazy and I was kinda thinking I've seen some pics of jk 4 inch lifts and they looked a lot lower, so that actually makes a lot of sense I didn't think about that until you mentioned it
Old 03-05-2014, 06:26 PM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 366 Likes on 290 Posts

I would make sure to find one that is upgradeable. The word flex in the name is also awesome.

Last edited by TheDirtman; 03-06-2014 at 05:14 AM.
Old 03-05-2014, 10:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

^^^^
Old 03-07-2014, 09:11 AM
JK Enthusiast

So I looked around and really like Rock Krawler 3.25 it's decent priced and looks beefy and doesn't seem you go wrong with them

Quick Reply: Which lift is better?