Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Lift advise

Old 08-04-2014, 08:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lift advise

Hey guys and girls so I have a 13 JK sport with 3:73 gears. I want to run 33X12.50" tires but want just a little lift so I can be comfortable if I go off road so I don't rub. Any suggestions? I do plan on running a tire carrier and front bumper with winch. Thanks y'all!
Old 08-04-2014, 08:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

But I also want a better ride!
Old 08-04-2014, 08:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

3 inch rancho rides better then stock with Bilstiens or for 33 you can run stock or get a budget boost and Bilstiens
Old 08-04-2014, 08:50 PM
JK Newbie

I'll just say it before any of the more experienced guys do... Go ahead and read the stickies at the top of this forum if you haven't already... They are very informative and will help you learn a lot about your basic lifts. 33's will fit with minimal rubbing and no lift. Mine had 33's and no lift for a while and I didn't see any real issues with it. Never flexed it out too hard though....

There are countless lifts to choose from so your budget will probably dictate if you go a full suspension overhaul or a budget boost. Your intended use will also dictate the type of lift you end up getting as well
Old 08-05-2014, 08:09 AM
JK Enthusiast

installing my new RK 1.5 stock mod lift today on my 2dr. Marcus at river city offroad hooked me up with the 2.5" stock mod but gave me 1.5" coils in the set up with Bilstein 5100 shocks. let you know how it goes.

Quick Reply: Lift advise