Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Lift advice

Old 10-17-2010, 04:47 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lift advice

I am looking for a good lift kit for my 2010 4 door hardtop i have been looking at the TF 2.5 springs and shocks. I have read if you have or are planning on having metal bumpers, to go with the springs and shocks. My question is should i get a budget boost with shocks, or should i get new springs and shocks. I don't have metal bumpers but might get some down the road.

Thanks
Old 10-17-2010, 05:23 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by speedypaper
I am looking for a good lift kit for my 2010 4 door hardtop i have been looking at the TF 2.5 springs and shocks. I have read if you have or are planning on having metal bumpers, to go with the springs and shocks. My question is should i get a budget boost with shocks, or should i get new springs and shocks. I don't have metal bumpers but might get some down the road.

Thanks
You need to think long term and buy for what you will in the future. There are many stories of people buying multiple lifts because they tried to go on the cheap for the first one. If you have the money get the coils and new shocks.
Old 10-17-2010, 05:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I agree with the above post.

Wouldn't hurt to get some quicker disconnects as well.

Quick Reply: Lift advice